See the locally owned and operated Hervey Bay Travel for all Cruises, Domestic & International Travel, Tickets, Tours and Holidays.With 22 years in operation you can be assured of expertise and as staff training is continuous, you will receive the latest products, with complete customer satisfaction and value for money being the number one priority. Being a member of Australia's largest travel group we have access to the best possible worldwide travel and accommodation deals. Being locally owned and operated, we employ local people and we have a ‘buy local’ policy, so all profits remain in the community.
Travel MANAGER / PROPRIETOR / international CONSULTANT
Kilar has a wealth of experience in the travel industry and has travelled extensively all over the world so you can gain from her knowledge. Kilar is one of Hervey Bay's most experienced international travel consultants and really knows her stuff. She has been an owner of the business since 1997 and that sort of consistency is exactly what you need if you don't want to talk to a different face every time you go to book travel. Call her on 41244000.
GENERAL MANAGER / PROPRIETOR / Consultant
Quick Questions with Murray.
• How long have you been at your store? Around 12 years.
• How long have you lived in Hervey Bay? Almost long enough to be considered a local I reckon.
• What do you love about living in Hervey Bay? The laid back lifestyle, but you still have everything you need. The environment. It's a great place to bring up kids. And the diversity of people I deal with every day never ceases to amaze me.
• What do you love most about working at Hervey Bay Travel and Transit Centre? It's not the 12 hour days so it must be working with my wife Kilar.
• What's your favourite holiday destination?Hawaiian Islands Cruising and Noosa Heads
• One interesting fact about Hervey Bay travel & Transit Centre that people might not know? There has been a full circle of name changes since 1993. It started as Geldard’s Hervey Bay Travel, then Jetset Travel & Bay Central Coach Terminal, then Jetset / Hervey Bay Coach Terminal, then Hervey Bay Transit Centre and now it’s Hervey Bay Travel again. So back to what it started as.
Another good reason to book your travel with us is longtime local and travel consultant Angela Gossner. Angela has been with us for more than 10 years and before that has worked in the industry for another 10 years in a variety of roles. Her family helped lay the foundations of Hervey Bay, as can be seen in Gossner St Scarness, which is a remnant of Gossner's Farm, one of the original properties of the area. How more local can you get?
TRAVEL CONSULTANT - Stock CONTROLLER
Claire has been with us for 10 years or so and is a favourite amongst our loyal customers. With a career that has always been based around good customer service it is no surprise she excels in pleasing her clients. Claire has held a variety of roles in the travel industry including a stint on Lady Elliott Island. She is a familiar face to many locals after working in the hospitality industry for many years.